Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Drove All Over America And All I Got Was This FABULOUS HAT! In 3D! In THE ROUND!

Detailing How I Spent My Summer Vacation. Since I just started the hat this summer I am trying to fill it in with places I went BEFORE Summer Vacation....SO, dear Blog Fans, I'm asking for retroactive donations if you are near them (I've already gotten a retroactive Hap-pea and Pea-Wee, and an Angel Moroni!)...I could use:
Calfornia Redwood
Bohemian Grove
Confusion Hill
Grauman's Chinese Theatre
The Empire State Building
McSorley's Old Ale House
The Stardust Hotel (Vintage)
The Golden Gate Bridge
Disneyland
Hearst Castle
St. Louis Arch
Front

Left
Right
Back

0 comments:


Shoot Me Two Times Babe

Just Hold Still...

About This Blog

3D Riot On The Sunset Strip

Vintage Los Angeles Stereos

Musso Frank Grill

The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel

Davenport Hotel

Loof

Fox Theatre

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP